Program: Rowing and PaddlingRegistration Page
|League Dates||Tuesdays: May 22 - July 10|
Tuesdays: July 17 - August 28
|# People In Play||20 total. Min. 8 men/8 women|
|Suggested Roster||22 people|
|League Notes||- Dragon Boat is the ultimate team sport, welcoming all paddlers regardless of age or fitness level. Whether you want to get fit and exercise your competitive streak, or meet people and learn new skills, you're in the right place.
- A certified Dragon Boating instructor will guide you through basic gear knowledge, safety, proper paddle technique and everything else you need for a successful first few experiences on the water.
- All equipment is provided for you onsite!
- Sessions are one hour long.
- SPRING: 8 weeks. Includes team entry into GWN Dragon Boat Regatta happening on Saturday July 14th.
- SUMMER: 7 weeks. Includes team entry into GWN Dragon Boat Challenge on Saturday, September 8th and Sunday, September 9th festival at Marilyn Bell Park (two-day festival). An 8th practice will take place at the 2 day Boat Challenge.
|Location Notes||- Richmond Hill location being confirmed. |
- Festivals will take place at Marilyn Bell Park.